Sunday, March 21, 2010

AMERICA: NO FEAR

What happened in recent years in U.S.? we know that Masons worked in this country always, but today is not the same situation as 20 years ago, this time is very different, when people see coming martial law, the chip 666, chemtrails, militarized police."police, politicians with hatred in their hearts, people are afraid.

As Christians believe that being in Christ there is no reason to be afraid.

The world seems out of control, or rather uncontrolled by the "New World Order", but they have no power over Jesus Christ, who overcame the God of the Masons, Satan, on the cross, paying with their blood the price of our, pero no pueden prohibir que usted crea en Cristo se arrepienta de sus pecados y sea salvo.">sins, perhaps they prevent the "free Speech", but can not forbid you to believe in Christ, should repent of their sins and be saved.

The coming years will be very difficult, but we have great hope in God, who was able to create the whole universe, the planet where we live, animals, vegetation and God will not have power to protect us if we are his sons?


2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Jos 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Deu 31:8 And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Jos 8:1 And the LORD said unto Joshua, Fear not, neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his people, and his city, and his land:
Jos 8:2 And thou shalt do to Ai and her king as thou didst unto Jericho and her king: only the spoil thereof, and the cattle thereof, shall ye take for a prey unto yourselves: lay thee an ambush for the city behind it.

1Cr 22:13 Then shalt thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfil the statutes and judgments which the LORD charged Moses with concerning Israel: be strong, and of good courage; dread not, nor be dismayed.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isa 41:11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Isa 41:12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

Jer 1:8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

Hch 18:9 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:
Hch 18:10 For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.

Apo 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Apo 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND BE FREE! THIS WORLD IS A LIE!

God bless you!

AMERICA: NO FEARSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments: