Sunday, March 21, 2010

Are you standing on the Rock of salvation?

Priority One is to introduce you to our blog through the Word of God's plan that the Lord has for your life:

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
29:12 Then invocaréis me and come and pray to me, and I will listen;
29:13 and you will seek Me and find Me, when you seek me with all your heart.

Plan of Salvation
1. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16 (God loves you and wants you to have eternal life.)

2. "I have come that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10 (Jesus came to earth to have your life in abundance.)

3. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 (Sin separates you from God and deprives you of the abundant life.)

4. "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8 (God loves you, so let his Son Jesus Christ died on the cross to cleanse you of your sins and the others.)

5. "Jesus said: I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6 (Because it is Jesus who suffered on the cross for you, is the only one who can lead you to God.)

6. "Therefore repent and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, so that the presence of the Lord will come times of refreshing." Hechos3: 19 (To return to God, you must repent, or change of attitude, hate the sin, that your sins are forgiven.)

7. "For by grace are ye saved through faith-and this not from yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9 (Salvation from sin is a gift we receive through faith in Jesus Christ, not for any merit that you have done, but by the merits of Jesus.)

8. "But as many as received Him, to them that believe on his name, he gave the right to be called children of God." Juan1: 12 (By receiving Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior by faith, you get the right to become children of God.)

9. "Behold, I stand at the door and knock If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, come in to him and dine with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20 (Jesus wants to enter your life to be your Lord and Savior. The knocks on the door of your heart, you left him in?)
Remember ... "For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

The decision is voluntary, nonviolent God or oblige, only calls men to be at peace with him and gave him everything I could ...

If you have decided to accept Christ into your heart we invite you to say the following sentence:

Prayer
Holy God, bless thy name, thy name is holy.
Thank you for the life of your Son Jesus Christ and thank you for the love that through him you have given us. Thank you for your life and by his death and resurrection, I believe in my heart that You have risen from the dead and confess Him as Lord of all and everyone.
I open my heart and my life to Christ your Son that He may live in me Lord forgive me my faults and sins. Let me live a life by your Holy Spirit.
Perfect I think Padre your company will never leave me under the promise of your blessed Son Jesus written in Your Word.
I put a my life with your hands all the circumstances I have gone through and I am going through. Lord, you know every detail of my life, know what I know is nice and what is difficult to traverse. I only ask that you give me your peace, your livelihood and your strength to live them in faith. Meets all my needs according to your infinite mercy.
Help me feed on your Word and pray for you every day of my life.

Bless me with the company of your children they wish to do your will.

Do not let enter into temptation but deliver us from evil in all ways that can appear and manifest: For thine is the kingdom, the power and glory for ever and ever ...
In the Name of Your Son Jesus.
Amen

Contact: revelationthesigns@gmail.com

Are you standing on the Rock of salvation?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments: